Take the knowledge and experience of master yoga teacher Darren Rhodes wherever you go with his new eBook, Yoga Resource Practice Manual.
All rolled into one, the Yoga Resource Practice Manual is a reference work, an instructional guide, a photo library, and a collection of Darren Rhodes’ personal anecdotes from over two decades of practice and more than a decade of teaching. Whether you are a brand new beginner interested in learning step-by-step practice instructions, or a seasoned practitioner looking to take your practice to the next level with advanced tips and techniques, this eBook has something for you.
The ebook features:
– detailed practice instructions for 360 unique yoga poses and 425 photographs
– safety instructions with modifications for special conditions and varying abilities
– poses organized into 10 distinct categories, helpful for sequencing and class preparation
– hyperlinked visual indexes to easily locate poses
– audio pronunciation of each Sanskrit pose name
– a video library featuring Darren Rhodes’ unique teaching style
About the Author
Darren Rhodes has been director and owner of YogaOasis studios in Tucson, Arizona since 1999. He is co-creator of yogahour, an all-levels, flow yoga style that offers precise alignment instructions with succinct delivery. In 2008, Yoga Journal named Darren one of the Top 21 Teachers Under 40 who are “shaping the future of yoga.”
• • •